Sunday, March 22, 2009

081: Free #04 Guest Photographer

My granddaughter Kayla's first try at being a photographer...

Kayla always wants to see the pictures when I shoot. Yesterday she wanted to take some pictures, so she sat on my lap and I showed her how to look through the viewfinder and where to push the button.

She took some photos of Gregory, then Mom, then Daddy. And when she wanted a photo of herself I turned the camera around and held it out pointed back at her and that's on yesterday's blog.





Not bad for a 4 year old. Since she was using the viewfinder (not live view) I couldn't see what she caught until after she pressed the button.

Canon XSi with the kit lens.

12 comments:

  1. Hey the first four are the important four and boy was this a masterpiece. My first four had to be scrapped and you can never throw these gems away.
    Well done to the Artist Know as Kayla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep her taking pics. Maybe you can find her a kid size camera. She can start her own blog. Welcome Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Kayla! She's a natural.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! Looks like a good time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Kayla! She'll be joining the blogmonster before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kayla, I am impressed, soon you will be as good as your mom!! Maybe you can help her with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you got a natural photographer here. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots! More importantly, great memories of this fun activity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is definitely a budding photographer!! She did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work, Kayla! Love the ones of Gregory best. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done! I think we'll have another photographer for next year's challenge! Photos turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like everyone is happy, what fun and well done Kayla!

    ReplyDelete