Monday, June 1, 2009

152: #277 Seven


Seven clematis blossoms...
I'm experimenting with lenses again.
This was taken using my favorite lens on the XSi.
The color came out a bit too purple, but I adjusted it in ACR and Photoshop.

Shutter speed: 1/800 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Exposure mode: Av
Flash: Off
Metering mode: Spot
ISO: 400
Lens: 28 to 135mm
Focal length: 80mm
AF mode: One-shot AF
Image size: 2256 x 1504
Image quality: Raw
White balance: Auto
Color space: AdobeRGB
Saturation: Normal
Sharpness: Normal
Contrast: Normal
Tone: Normal

6 comments:

  1. I love clematis! I have no where for it to vine though! Beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful flowers. The lens you used is my favorite everyday lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now how can anything be TOO purple? ;-) Lovely image. These are such pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot. Our stupid clematis doesn't seem to understand that it's supposed to grow FLOWERS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice composition. They almost seem like stars. You've captured their delicate natures perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot. I love how they climb the trellis and show off their beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete