Saturday, August 22, 2009

229: #176 Look Alikes


Well, I'm feeling better. I probably won't catch up, but my hobby makes me happy so I'll keep my camera handy and continue to post when I find something to show.

I looked out my kitchen window and saw what looked like 2 big shells on the railing so I opened the door to the deck and saw these 2 birds sitting very still. The kitchen is to the left and I was looking at their backs. My neighbor says that all the small creatures try to disappear when a hawk is flying, so I'm guessing that was the case. They are look-alikes, right?

7 comments:

  1. Ah, twin little birds, that should make you feel much better! They do look like they are hiding - great catch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. Snap away when the time is right and know that good thoughts are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they do!!! Happy to see you're feeling a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot, who needs to catch up, not the point, doing what we enjoy is ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do look to be hiding, fun shot. Listen to Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute pair of barn swallows! They do look exactly alike. I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh- they are adorable! What a great catch!

    ReplyDelete