Tuesday, July 28, 2009

209: #218 Out to Lunch


I locked myself out of my car so I had lots of time to look around and take photographs while I waited for AAA to rescue me.

If I vary from my normal routine I'm in trouble.

This time I decided to clean my glasses before I got out of the car, so I put my keys on the passenger seat and forgot to pick them up again. One of the old cars I had in the past made you lock the driver's side door with the key. Good idea! You never lock yourself out that way.

"Out to lunch" in more than one way!

3 comments:

  1. I am sitting here laughing, I do that all the time! Glad I'm not the only one! But hey, something worth wild happened - you got more themed pictures LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bad at locking things I just don't do it- of course no one is likely to want my old truck... Fun shot and great caption.

    ReplyDelete